- +91 9961 60 60 60, +91 9747 40 40 40
You are requested to cooperate with the school in the observance of all rules and regulations laid down below and those announced by the school authorities as and when it is required.
To the student
- 1. Each student must have school diary which should not be BROUGHT TO THE SCHOOL DAILY. It is the means of communication for the school authorities and staff with the parents about the child.
- 2. Come to school regularly on time neither too early nor late. No student is allowed to remain in the school after class hours without prior.
- 3. The school premises and class rooms should always be kept neat and clean.
- 4. Any damage done to the school property or that of other students will have to be made good by the respective student who caused it.
- 5. Students are not allowed to scribble or dirty the walls and furniture. Litter should be deposited in the waste paper basket only.
- 6. In case of absence of a teacher, the class leader assumes responsibilities for order and discipline in the class.
- 7. No students may enter any other classroom without permission.
- 8. Students are responsible for the safe custody of their books and belongings.
- 9. Playing in the class room is forbidden. Students are expected to get up from their seats and greet teachers or visitors when they enter the class room.
- 10. Prayers must be said with respect and devotion. Pupil should not move about at the time of prayer and should be in attention while singing the National Anthem.
- 11. Newspapers, periodicals, transistor radio, mobile phones, electronic devices etc. should not be brought to the school.
- 12. Every student is expected to speak only English in the school campus.
- 13. Chewing gum and plastic products are strictly forbidden in the school premises/vehicles.