- +91 9961 60 60 60, +91 9747 40 40 40
Admission is open to children according to the availability of seats, age of the student and ability.
- 1. The age of the admission to LKG is four plus and to standard 1 is six plus with corresponding increase of age for the higher classes.
- 2. When applying for admission the following documents are to be submitted
- a. Birth certificate
- b. Transfer certificate
- c. Progress Report/mark list(from the school last studied)
- 3. Students coming from Schools outside Kerala will have to get their T.C countersigned by the authority concerned.
- 4. The school authorities reserve the right to refuse admission to a pupil without assigning any reason.
- Parents desirous of withdrawing their wards should apply for a transfer certificate a week ahead. Withdrawing of a pupil during a school year is not generally allowed.