- Phone: +91 494 2449414 +91 9961606060
Admission is open to children according to the availability of seats, age of the student and ability.
1. The age of the admission to LKG is four plus and to standard 1 is six plus with corresponding increase of age for the higher classes.
2. When applying for admission the following documents are to be submitted
- a. Birth certificate
- b. Transfer certificate
- c. Progress Report/mark list(from the school last studied)
- 3. Students coming from Schools outside Kerala will have to get their T.C countersigned by the authority concerned.
- 4. The school authorities reserve the right to refuse admission to a pupil without assigning any reason.
Parents desirous of withdrawing their wards should apply for a transfer certificate a week ahead. Withdrawing of a pupil during a school year is not generally allowed.